Switch your daily latte with a whipped matcha latte for yourself!
- 2 tablespoons matcha powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 cup milk or alt-milk (whole, skim, oat, soy, almond, cashew, etc.)
- Put the matcha in a bowl. Add two tablespoons hot water and mix until the matcha is completely dissolved.
- Stir in two tablespoons coconut sugar. Then using a hand mixer, beat the mixture until it’s thick and frothy. This will take a while.
- Once it’s ready, partially fill a glass with some ice cubes and your alt-milk of choice, leaving room for the matcha. Add any flavorings you want, like vanilla creamer. Then, scoop or pour the whipped matcha on top and sip away.