Access to the 1½ hour virtual tasting accessible via Zoom video conference.
- Shipping limited to physical mailing addresses only. No PO Boxes.
- Reservations are limited. Reserve your space by 2/25. Buy now to guarantee delivery and participation.
- Remember the class will begin at 3:00 pm EST
- All sales are final. No discounts, refunds, or exchanges should you not join the virtual tasting.
- What is included in the price? Your fee grants entry to the session and includes a curated sample tea box which includes; (4) ½ oz. tea samples, (4) disposable tea bags, (4) teacups, and (4) samples of: Brie, Goat, Gouda, and Cheddar cheeses.
- How do I get my tea box? Your tea box will arrive via USPS to the mailing address you provide. If you are local to the Mt. Vernon NY area, you have the option of picking up your samples or having them hand-delivered to your home or office.
- Can you ship to a PO Box? No. We are unable to ship to a P.O. Box.
- When will I receive my tea box? Payment to reserve your space must be made no later than February 25th to ensure tea boxes are delivered in time for the virtual tasting. The average shipping times are approximately 2-4 days, depending upon your location within the U.S.
- How are damaged packages handled? The Tea Experience is not responsible for damaged packages. We take pride in our packaging and ensuring customers receive the highest quality of products.
- I am unable to make the event. Can I still purchase a ticket for the tea and cheese? Yes. If you are unable to participate in the online event, you can still purchase the tea box. Please note that all sales are final and there are no discounts, refunds, or exchanges should you not join the online event.
- How do I join the event online? There is no need to download Zoom software to your computer. Simply visit www.zoom.us, click “Join A Meeting”, and enter the meeting number provided to you in your email. You should be able to click the link provided via email and access the video conference in any web browser from a desktop computer or laptop. If you would like to access the video conference on a smart device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) you will need to download the Zoom app to the device that you are using to access it. Note, in rare cases, you may need to update your browser or computer. Be sure to test your accessibility a day or two before the online event. For optimum audio, we recommend you dial in instead of relying on your computer speakers. An alternative is to plug in headphones to your computer or tablet.
- Can I ask questions during the online event? Yes! We encourage you to ask questions but please do so using the chat feature. This will ensure we can answer all questions.
- Can I take part in the online event by phone only? Yes, a call-in phone number will be provided so you can attend via phone and participate with audio-only. However, you will not be able to view the presentation.
- What happens if I lose internet connection during the online event? If you lose internet connection and disconnect from the session, simply click the link again to re-join.
- Do I need anything besides the tea box and a computer to participate? The tea will be shipped to you to brew before the start of the session. You will need access to hot water, a kettle, or loose-leaf tea brewer to brew tea during the event. We will provide you with disposable tea cups and tea bags. You may also want to have a tea towel or any towel on hand for drying. We also recommend having a power source connected to your computer (or device) to ensure your connection is not disrupted.