Let The Tea Experience cater Tea Service for your next meeting, party, or special event at your home, office, or chosen venue. Tea service includes scrumptious sandwiches, classic scones, and delicious desserts, paired with the finest selection of loose teas, all beautifully presented on our beautiful and classic vintage china.
Call for custom party packages or inquire about our “Exclusive” Tea Service catering package.
Explore our menu options below and reserve your date today.
English-Style Tea ($40 per person)
- Top Tier : Mini Dessert Assortment
- Middle Tier: Plain Scone with Clotted Cream & Preserves
- Bottom Tier: Finger Sandwiches of Your Choice (Goat cheese/pecans, Sweet Curry Chicken, Cucumber, or Egg salad) with Mixed greens salad and House Vinaigrette Dressing
- Pot of Tea: (additional cost for premium or organic teas)-one-two flavors of your choice from our tea list
Moroccan Tea ($45 per person)
- Top Tier: Mini Croissants
- Middle Tier: Madeleines
- Bottom Tier: Choice of: either Bstila (slice of chicken and almond pie), slice of quiche lorraine, or (4) mini Brioutes (cigar-like pastries filled with goat cheese) with carrot salad
- Pot of Moroccan Mint Tea-suggested (extra for Premium Tea choice)
French Tea ($45 per person)
- Top Tier: Mini Croissants
- Middle Tier: Madeleines or almond cookie
- Bottom Tier: Choice of Pear/Gorgonzola Cheese on Fruit Bread, Tea Sandwich, or slice of quiche lorraine with a mixed greens salad
- Pot of Tea: (additional cost for premium or organic teas) one-two flavors of your choice from our tea list
Chinese Tea ($45 per person)
- Top Tier: Fortune Cookies
- Middle Tier: Ginger Scones with Clotted Cream and Preserves
- Bottom Tier: Either (2) Chinese chicken (or veggie) Spring Rolls, or (2) Roast Pork (or Veggie) Buns with Asian-style salad
- Pots of Chinese Green or Oolong Tea (extra for premium White or Organic Teas)
- Coffee service for (8-10) adults: $25
- Platter of Assorted Cookies: $30
- We will not assume any liability for cakes brought in from outside stores/vendors.
- Please call for custom party packages or inquire about our “Exclusive” Tea Service.
- Ask about hosting other events (Committee meetings, Sorority meetings, Board meetings, etc.) at either a partner venue or the venue of your choice!!
BASIC PARTY INFO
- The Tea Experience is available to host your tea party at your home, at one of our partnered venues, or at an off-site location of your choice.
- There is are additional fees incurred for parties held at an off-site location (venue rental fee, hourly wait staff ($30 per hour per staff), 20-25% for delivery charges, and the use of serve ware (if requested).
- We can comfortably host 10-60 guests at selected partner venues.
- Tea Parties lasts 3 (1 hour to set up and clean up) hours long. You can extend the time for an additional $15.00 per person per 30 minutes.
- If requested, we will not serve any nut products at a party. We may be able to accommodate other dietary restrictions, but they must be disclosed one week in advance of the party and may incur additional fees.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW?
- 50% Deposit is required to reserve the party date.
- The number of guests must be confirmed 5 days prior to the party. No changes can be made after that date.
- 25% (of party total cost) cancellation fee will be incurred for parties canceled “last minute” (2 days before the party date).
- Depending on the venue, outside food (of any kind) may not be brought to the party.
- Applicable sales tax and a 20% gratuity will automatically be added to the total cost of your party
- If you have a food allergy, please speak to the owner, chef, manager, or your server.
If you have any questions or want to book a tea party, please call us at 914.772.0126 or contact us below: