The Tea Experience Takes Tea Tasting Online!
About This Virtual Tea Tasting Class
“Tea’s Relationship with Chocolate” is a virtual tasting class for tea enthusiasts of all ages! It’s the perfect opportunity to discover, or rediscover, America’s favorite ‘candy’ by pairing it with four different top-grade teas (White, Green, Oolong, and Black) in one afternoon under the guidance of Leslie Allicks, owner of The Tea Experience NY. The cost to participate is $35.00.
This virtual tasting takes place on Sunday – February 28, 2021, from 3-4:30 PM.
Your $35 fee grants entry to the session and includes one tea and chocolate kit which contains; (4) ½ oz. each tea sample, (4) disposable tea bags, (4) teacups, and (3) chocolate (white, milk, and dark) pieces.
Reserve your space no later than February 22nd, to ensure the tea and chocolate kits are delivered in time for the virtual tasting class.
Once your registration and payment are received, we will email you instructions on how and when to log-on, and what you’ll need to prepare for the tasting. Your tea and chocolate kit will arrive via USPS. If you are local to the Mount Vernon NY area, you have the option of picking up your samples or having them hand-delivered to your home or office.
Feel free to contact us via phone, (914) 772-0126 if you have questions. I look forward to seeing you in class!
- Access the 1½ hour virtual tea tasting class via Zoom video conference
- Shipping limited to physical mailing addresses only. No PO boxes
- Tickets are limited. Reserve your space by Monday, February 22nd. Register now to guarantee delivery and participation
- Remember the class will begin at 3:00 PM EST
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No discounts, refunds, or exchanges if you do not join the virtual tasting class
- What is included in the price? Your $35 fee grants entry to the class and includes one tea and chocolate kit which includes; (4) ½ oz each tea sample, (4) disposable tea bags, (4) teacups, and (3) chocolate pieces.
- What form of payment do you accept? We accept all credit cards and PayPal.
- How do I get my tea and chocolate kit? Your tea and chocolate kit will arrive via USPS at the mailing address you provide. If you are local to the Mt. Vernon NY area, you have the option of picking up your samples or having them hand-delivered to your home or office.
- Can you ship to a PO Box? No. We are unable to ship to a P.O. box.
- When will I receive my tea and chocolate kit? Payment to reserve your space must be made no later than February 22nd to ensure tea kits are delivered in time for the virtual tasting class. The average shipping times are approximately 2-4 days, depending upon your location within the U.S.
- How are damaged packages handled? The Tea Experience is not responsible for damaged packages. We take pride in our packaging and ensuring customers receive their high-quality products intact.
- I am unable to make the virtual tea tasting class. Can I still purchase a ticket for the tea and chocolate kit? Yes. If you are unable to participate in the virtual tea tasting class, you can still purchase the tea and chocolate kit. Please note that all sales are final and there are no discounts, refunds, or exchanges should you not join the online event.
- How do I join the virtual tea tasting class online? There is no need to download Zoom software to your computer. Simply visit www.zoom.us, click “Join A Meeting”, and enter the meeting number provided to you in your email. You should be able to click the link provided via email and access the video conference in any web browser from a desktop computer or laptop. If you would like to access the video conference on a smart device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) you will need to download the Zoom app to the device that you are using to access it. Note, in rare cases, you may need to update your browser or computer. Be sure to test your accessibility a day or two before the online event. For optimum audio, we recommend you dial in instead of relying on your computer speakers. An alternative is to plug in headphones to your computer or tablet.
- Can I ask questions during the virtual tea tasting class? Yes! We encourage you to ask questions but please do so using the chat feature. This will ensure we can answer all questions.
- Can I take part in the virtual tea tasting class by phone only? Yes, a call-in phone number will be provided so you can attend via phone and participate with audio-only. However, you will not be able to view the presentation.
- What happens if I lose internet connection during the virtual tea tasting class? If you lose internet connection and disconnect from the session, simply click the link again to re-join.
- Do I need anything besides the tea and chocolate kit and a computer to participate? The tea will be shipped to you in advance with instructions to brew before the start of the session. You will need access to hot water, a kettle, or a loose-leaf tea brewer to brew tea during the event. We will provide you with disposable teacups and tea bags. You may also want to have a tea towel or any towel on hand for drying. We also recommend having a power source connected to your computer (or device) to ensure your connection is not disrupted.