Despite recent COVID-19 shelter in place restrictions, indoor and outdoor gardening is a “COVID-safe” activity. According to www.thehealthy.com, gardening is one of the healthiest activities you can do. Not only does gardening result in a beautiful yard, and deliver fresh herbs and vegetables, it can be one of the healthiest activities for your body and mind.
Below is a list of 10 reasons why gardening is the healthiest activity you can do:
- Getting outside and into the fresh air;
- Helps you control weight;
- Provides a great workout that feels more fun than work;
- Nourishes your spirit;
- Cuts your risk of heart disease;
- Helps slow climate change;
- Boosts your immune system;
- Increases hand coordination and strength;
- Sharpens your brain; and
- Gives you hope for the future
I hope you enjoy the June SimpliciTEA subscription box filled with all the tools you need for gardening. The Tea Experience Strawberry Flowering (Green) Tea excites your senses with a crisp taste of green tea and strawberry while you watch the tea unfurl into an exquisite lily-like flower.
The June SimpliciTEA box contains:
- The Tea Experience Strawberry Flowering (Green) Tea;
- Garden Gloves;
- Mini Gardening Tool;
- Honey Comb Shaped Coaster;
- @sparkosweets Honeycomb Shaped Honey Lollipops; and
- @shea_shea_bakery Honey Comb Soap Bar
Order yours today! Happy Gardening!
Who We Are
Located in New York, The Tea Experience can host themed tea parties for any and all occasions; baby and bridal showers, graduations, book clubs, social and networking events, adult birthday and children themed parties and meetings. Since 2007, we’ve been striving to create lasting relationships with our customers, and guarantee that they can count on us for honest pricing and quality. Tea service packages include scrumptious sandwiches, classic scones, and delicious desserts, paired with the finest selection of loose teas, all beautifully presented on our collection of china. Let us know what we can do for your home or office by giving us a call. We’re here to make sure you don’t have to worry about anything.